|Job Title||Brand & Business Development Director – Oral care products start-up|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Alternate Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL or NYC are other options.|
|Market||US and International|
|Channel||Wholesale & Retail|
|Reports||No direct reports for now, but team to be built as company grows|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Benefits||High base + bonus +equity|
Our client is a well funded growing startup company with a patented new innovative oral care product. They are now starting their production phase and will launch a line of oral care products for kids and adults in retail, both in US and internationally.
They need a strong business partner to help them build a detailed go-to-market strategy. The objectives are not only strategic but also in terms of implementations. We need someone who can build a strategy and start executing it, by opening doors, visiting accounts, opening negotiations, etc…
This position is going to be the first key employee next to the partners, and also involves equity!!
- We are looking for a resourceful dynamic candidate that has experience with consumer goods to play a key role in growing our company and brand. Could come from any of the there industries: Consumer Goods, CPG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, FMCG, Personal Care, Oral Care, Beauty, Health & Beauty Care…
- Duties include coordinating with our supply chain to manufacture product, sales to retail distributors, grow sales channels.The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy and identify new market opportunities.
- contact us
- Five years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Experience with retail distribution and brokers for Consumer Goods, CPG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, FMCG, Personal Care, Oral Care, Beauty, Health & Beauty Care
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to close deals
- Strong P&L management skills
- Strategic and hands-on
- Appreciated previous experience: P&G, Unilever, Edgewell personal care, Reckitt Benkiser, L’Oreal Kimberly Clark, Colgate Palmolive, e.l.f beauty, Coty, Biersdorf, Interparfums, Parlux, Gilette, Sarah Lee, Johnson & Johnson, Henkel, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Revlon, Preferred (now known as Fragrance Acquisitions, Quality King, Personal care products Inc, Powerstick, Banana Boat, Avon, Mary Kay, Amazon, Wal Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Target, Kroger, Meijer, HEB, Big Lots, Bed, Bath & Beyond, CVS, Walgreens, Ulta, CPG Brokers, Ideaology 360, GMC Consulting, Wodika Devine, Inc, National Sales Solutions, LLC., Contemporary Marketing, Inc., The Emerson Group, Crossmark, Advantage, Acosta
- Appreciated previous titles: Business development Director, Brand Director, Head of Sales & Marketing