The opportunity is to join a small and entrepreneurial division of a large global company and participate in its development in Asia. The entrepreneurship spirit of the company and the nature of the mission will offer the selected candidate freedom to express their ambitions.
Our client for this Business Development Manager – Asia career opportunity is a Global Travel Retail consultancy and design firm. They work for the world leading airport operators, Travel Retail and Food Service operators, and brands. Our client is part of a larger group with an existing office in Shanghai, where the position will be located.
Expand the company’s presence in Asia, with a focus on South Korea and China.
Lead the business development and operation.
The candidate must have strong experience in the region working for airport operators or travel retail operators. He/she must have excellent knowledge of the travel retail eco-system and key players. (Dufry, Duty Free Shoppers / DFS, Lagardere Travel Retail, Heinemann…)
- represent the company in the region
- target clients and lead business development
- lead large projects deliveries in coordination with the HQ
- recruit the team as business grow
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management position in the TR industry in Asia – Part of an airport commercial department or part of the management team of a travel retail operator.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin.
- Proven business ability and performance record.
- Established network in the Asian TR community.
- Independant and entrepreneur