Our client is a fast-paced, growing Crowdfunding Real Estate firm in Miami, Florida that is looking for a hard working client relations associates with experience in the financial services industry who is motivated to deliver exceptional client service and raise funds for our projects.
The Client Relations Associate can expect to focus in the following areas:
- Serve as primary contact for our clients, listen to their needs and strive to promote customer convenience.
- Serve as liaison between clients and contract admin.
- Periodically attend client and prospect meetings while representing the firm in a professional image.
- Responsible for client onboarding, setting up new accounts, following up on transfers and transaction requests such as contributions and distributions.
- Manage client information: prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update CRM
- Create and maintain systems and procedures which enable us to respond to client requests, as well as try to proactively anticipate their needs
- Coordinate data flow with outside advisors such as Real Estate brokers and financial advisors, etc.
- Deliver superior client service: troubleshoot issues, schedule and organize meetings; serve as liaison between the compliance team and the client.
- Assist in team meetings with communicating investment strategy to client, conducting periodic client progress meetings as needed
- Ensure a consistent, proactive, and professional experience across the client base
- Knowledge of markets.
- Desired to have 3-5 years of related industry experience with proven ability to build lasting client relationships
- Knowledge of investments and investment products
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical/problem solving skills, ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment with heavy phone-based customer interaction
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult situations with clients
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Travel 30%
- Appreciated previous experience: JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Santander Private Banking
- Appreciated previous title: Client Relations Associate, Private Banker