|Job Title||Commercial Sales Assistant – Luxury Watches|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Market||Latin America & Caribbean|
|Reporting to||Sales Director|
|Languages||English & Spanish fluent|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization.|
Our client for this Commercial Sales Assistant role is a the Latin America and Caribbean office of a large international luxury watch brand.
- This Commercial Sales Assistant will provide administrative support to the Sales team. Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
- As a key interface for internal contacts (Sales, Marketing, Finance & Operations teams) as well as external contacts (Headquarters, Retailers’ buyers, Customers), the person will have an approachable, upbeat and professional communication style along with the ability to be a company ambassador during each interaction.
- Assists Sales team with orders taking and processing (from preparation of Inventory Management, to verification and processing of orders);
- Fills in orders log to follow-up on orders received, confirmed (after allocation and confirmation by HQ in Europe) and invoiced;
- Is in constant communication with our customers to inform them on their order status or any delivery, as well as to clarify any instruction regarding those shipments;
- Transmits and follows-up on After-Sales order (straps, tools, spare parts…);
- Collects from our customers the sales (sell-thru) and stock data monthly, compiles them and input them in the appropriate reports;
- Is the guardian of all internal sell-thru reports ensuring complete and accurate data is recorded;
- Assists Sales team with cash collection by publishing twice a month the statement of accounts to all customers reminding them of past dues and coming dues;
- Manages, answers, dispatches and follows-up on all customers’ requests (price, product information, availability, kitting…).
- Assists with collateral shipments from the office to the stores as requested by Sales & Marketing teams from requesting PO# when necessary to communicating tracking information and following up on proper reception / distribution and implementation.
- Assists Sales team with collecting information and preparing forms for new account creation or current account information modification.
- Degree level education
- Appreciated previous experience as sales, merchandise or planning assistant.
- Proven experience working with commercial teams and in direct contact with customers.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish. French is a plus.
- Expertise with the MS Office Suite – with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to deal with big volume of data
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adapt easily to changes and will bring up new ideas and solutions
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Assistant, Commercial Assistant