Our client for this Commercial Sales Assistant role is a the Latin America and Caribbean office of a large international luxury watch brand.
- This Commercial Sales Assistant will provide administrative support to the Sales team. Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
- As a key interface for internal contacts (Sales, Marketing, Finance & Operations teams) as well as external contacts (Headquarters, Retailers’ buyers, Customers), the person will have an approachable, upbeat and professional communication style along with the ability to be a company ambassador during each interaction.
- Assists Sales team with orders taking and processing (from preparation of Inventory Management, to verification and processing of orders);
- Fills in orders log to follow-up on orders received, confirmed (after allocation and confirmation by HQ in Europe) and invoiced;
- Is in constant communication with our customers to inform them on their order status or any delivery, as well as to clarify any instruction regarding those shipments;
- Transmits and follows-up on After-Sales order (straps, tools, spare parts…);
- Collects from our customers the sales (sell-thru) and stock data monthly, compiles them and input them in the appropriate reports;
- Is the guardian of all internal sell-thru reports ensuring complete and accurate data is recorded;
- Assists Sales team with cash collection by publishing twice a month the statement of accounts to all customers reminding them of past dues and coming dues;
- Manages, answers, dispatches and follows-up on all customers’ requests (price, product information, availability, kitting…).
- Assists with collateral shipments from the office to the stores as requested by Sales & Marketing teams from requesting PO# when necessary to communicating tracking information and following up on proper reception / distribution and implementation.
- Assists Sales team with collecting information and preparing forms for new account creation or current account information modification.
- Degree level education
- Appreciated previous experience as sales, merchandise or planning assistant.
- Proven experience working with commercial teams and in direct contact with customers.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish. French is a plus.
- Expertise with the MS Office Suite – with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to deal with big volume of data
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adapt easily to changes and will bring up new ideas and solutions
- Appreciated previous experience: Omega, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Blancpain, Baune & Mercier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Coordinator, Commercial Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Assistant, Commercial Assistant
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America