Our client for this eCommerce Manager role is a well funded Swiss-based pharmaceutical laboratory start up, that has developed an innovative food supplement molecule. The company just opened its New York office to start US operations with a very aggressive development plan.
We are seeking a well-organized, dependable, high-quality individual for an Ecommerce Manager / Online Sales Manager position, who will cover a broad range of web and e-commerce related functions. We need a self motivated entrepreneurial professional, able to wear multiple hats and work with minimal support, while having all the resources needed for success.
The ideal profile for this Ecommerce Manager role is a strong Ecommerce specialist who comes from any category of consumer goods, even though a background in food/dietary supplement, vitamin, wellness or pharmaceutical products would be a strong plus.
- Actively preparing the launch of the new US website with web and marketing agencies
- Preparing, implementing and tracking of the online sales strategy
- Proposing and leading web-related projects and initiatives
- Working with Digital Marketing agency and marketing colleagues to create campaigns that improve search engine rankings, increase traffic to the site and strengthen customer loyalty
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve our online presence through item setup (including content layout, SEO, branding opportunities.)
- Tracking of the products expedition with Amazon fulfillment and or Rakuten
- Negotiate trading terms and new e-commerce partners
- Analyzing customer feedback and other related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories
- Managing online products information
- Working directly with developers to implement changes and progress
- Improving site UI/UX
- Implementation of new features and improvements
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and communications skills
- Working knowledge of E-commerce platforms
- Prior experience in ecommerce website launches
- Ideally a background in one of the following industries: food/dietary supplement, vitamin, wellness or pharmaceutical products
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc).
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices
- Knowledge in Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Appreciated previous roles: Ecommerce Director, Digital Manager, Online Store Director, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America