Our client is a large multinational specialized in luxury beauty. Their office in New York is in charge of the US domestic markets for several luxury brands.
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be directly in charge of running the US Domestic commercial activity and sales of the websites of 2 brands, as well as the online marketing / web-marketing campaigns to increase traffic, and all other digital activities.
We are looking for someone with a true passion of eCommerce and a successful previous experience managing online sales, web marketing and digital campaigns on social media! We also need someone who loves beauty (perfumes, cosmetics, make up, skincare…) ! If you think you are a good match, please apply!
- Lead and manage business activities of the online store
- Gather and analyze KPIs for procurement, inventory and replenishment.
- Manage product pictures and content on a daily basis
- Launch new products via the content management system
- Update and optimize home page and landing pages on regular basis
- Supervise and manage interactions with online customers. Design new processes for better interactions with them.
- Supervise and coordinate shipments and returns
- Maintain and optimize gateway and merchant account.
- In collaboration with the Global Head of Ecommerce, execute global marketing activities, optimize paid search and SEO, implement mailing campaigns…
- Oversee all source tracking and analysis for constant improvement
- Design and create web banners and other web assets according to the brand’s artwork guidelines in Flash and/or HTML5 and PDD files.
- Optimize the brands’ presence on online partner retailers.
- Watch competition and propose action plans
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or communication
- Previous experience in E-Commerce
- Good knowledge of online best practices in terms of sponsored search, SEO, emailings, affiliation campaigns…
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with other departments in the company (marketing, Customer Service, IT, Supply Chain)
- Proficiency in Flash, HTML5, InDesign
- Knowledge of Magento and Photoshop a strong plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body
- Appreciated previous roles: Ecommerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Store Manager, Online Sales Manager, Webmarketing Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment