Our client for this Customer Support Manager position is a Forex trading MLM that offers various trading educational products and services to a global audience. They appear in over 120 countries and have training available in 8 major languages. As their customer base is rapidly growing, presenting new challenges, they are currently looking for a personable but firm and assertive individual to head their super dedicated Customer Support team. Additionally, as they have structure their distribution around the principle of Network Marketing aka Direct Sales aka multi level marketing.
- Take charge and own the Customer Support aspect by assessing, analyzing, and organizing our highly active customer support function that currently services about 300,000 members.
- Put in a solid foundation in terms of processes, policies, and documentation in place that will ensure the company’s ability to meet current customer support demands as well as prepare the company for the ability to scale.
- Assess the current operations of the Customer Support department and work closely with the department’s team as well as the executive team on improving them to ensure its most optimal and efficient performance.
- Learn and understand our customers, maintain a strong relationship with them, serve as a resource.
- Serve as the ultimate point of responsibility for all things related to Customer Support
- Be excited by the prospect of leading a vital aspect of the business
- Developing an action plan that will ensure the delivery of the best-in-class customer experience and subsequently, customer retention
- Leading the strategy identifying opportunities to increase client satisfaction and process efficiency
- Evaluating customer feedback against internal processes determining the scope and focus of future company initiatives as well as sharing the data with other departments
- Synthesizing relevant data and metrics, suggesting improvements in the tools, techniques, and processes.
- Managing our dedicated support team, ensuring they are well-trained and well-equipped to perform their job duties, including product knowledge, internal tools, processes, etc.
- Personable: you must be able to work with and appeal to the customer base as well as the executive and the department team
- Persuasive/firm: you will need to be persuasive and firm when establishing new ground rules internally; with customers – there are policies that cannot be broken and it has to be communicated as such in firm ways
- Self-driven, motivated: you will exhibit the “own it” attitude when it comes to creating change/improvement in the company
- Comfortable with ambiguity: as a rapidly growing company, the internal processes are yet to catch up and you must be comfortable with that mindset.
- 7+ experience in Customer Support, Customer Success, Account Management or related role
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience building out and scaling Customer Support operations
- Experience with Call Center Operations
- Experience leading a team
- Demonstrated success serving large customer bases
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus
- Experience with MLM industry and/or ForEx trading is a plus
- Appreciated previous titles: Head of Customer Support, Head of Customer Services, Customer Service Director, Customer Services Manager