|Job Title||HR Business Partner – High Fashion|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Industry||Luxury Goods, High Fashion, Leather Goods|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $120k to $130k DOE + Bonus|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401k etc...|
Our client for this HR Business Partner role is a very established Luxury and Fashion brand with an office in Jersey City for cupply chain, operations and other support functions.
Serve as a collaborative HR Business Partner for corporate supply chain functions. Partner with management and employees on people-related issues such as employee relations, coaching, development, compensation, organizational development and much more.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience, including manager level responsibilities for a year or so. Must have excellent relationship building skills and demonstrated ability to handle complex, sensitive employee relations. Strong knowledge of HR best practices and relevant experience with talent acquisition strategies, career development, employee engagement, OD and OE are essential. Experience within retail/apparel/fashion/cosmetics or similar industries preferred.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders and managers on all people related activities including talent management, employee relations, performance management, and talent acquisition. Serve as the liaison to corporate functions for TA and compensation
- Collaborate with leaders to define roles and talent acquisition strategies including talent selection decisions and onboarding
- Engage with the business to identify and address talent gaps
- Provide guidance for supporting team effectiveness
- Drive core HR annual processes for talent reviews
- Ownership for employee relations across assigned client group
- Partner with the broader HR team for enterprise initiatives for employee engagement and help shape career paths
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience, including manager level responsibilities
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex, sensitive employee relations
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices and relevant experience with talent acquisition strategies, career development, employee engagement, OD and OE
- Track record of success; being strategic, influential, collaborative, agile, accountable and authentic.
- Exceptional communication skills and sense of urgency
- Appreciated previous roles: Director of Human Resources, Director of HR, HR Director, HR Manager, Regional HR Business Partner
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder