|Job Title||HR Manager (Automotive / Vehicle Re-marketing industry)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami Gardens, FL|
|Industry||Automotive, Automobile, Vehicle re-marketing Industry|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $70k base|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401k etc...|
Our client for this HR Manager role is a very established automotive group specialized in vehicle re-marketing.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager who is committed to recruiting top talent into positions & roles that are best aligned to support the vision, mission, and goals of our company. Our ideal candidate will also be skilled in managing compensation & benefits, as well as, recognition, training, and performance management in a manner that provides an exceptional work culture and supports each employee in achieving long-term career goals within our organization.
- Responsible for staffing needs of the company, including recruitment, interviewing, Skill-testing, hiring and training to ensure the hiring and successful onboarding of high-quality employees.
- Performs time-keeping and payroll management and submits payroll in a timely fashion to the PEO.
- Indirectly supervises 50+ employees throughout the company and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Administers and updates company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with corporate objectives and federal and state legal compliances.
- Implements and coordinates skill-assessment strategies, training & coaching programs, career development, performance appraisal process, compensation systems, and benefit programs.
- Formalize organizational charts, and position descriptions that includes skill qualifications and KPIs.
- Coordinates employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Analyzes data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations on HR budget, and a variety of human resources issues to management.
- Responsible for implementing risk management procedures that will proactively address any inquiries & regulatory audits regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Reviews employee relation’s issues and recommends appropriate responses to management.
- Responsible for all matters relating to the profit-sharing retirement plan.
- Implementing protocol for onboarding, exit and severance packages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Human Resources or a business equivalent, five to eight years as a HR Manager in a mid-sized company.
- SHRM or equivalent Certifications (PHR, SPHR) in Human Resources Management.
- Working experience in all HR concentration areas such as recruitment; workforce planning; compensation & benefits; employee development, training & retention; risk management; employee relations; occupational health, safety and security; strategic management.
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds. This includes having the ability to influence management when appropriate.
- Understands the organizations value proposition, vision and mission and can articulate fundamentals of business and how the units tie together.
- Able to champion new ideas, manage change, and execute on action plans.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prepare reports and company-wide business correspondence.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Appreciated previous roles: HR Manager, HR Director, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: