|Job Title||International Market Manager – High end travel portal|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Industry||Online Travel Platform|
|Market||Americas (USA, Caribbean and Latin America)|
|Traveling||30-40% of the time|
|Languages||Bilingual English and Spanish|
|Visa||Must have a valid work authorization|
|Salary||USD $75k to $90k base + 50% bonus|
Our client for this International Market Manager opportunity is a well funded start up in the online travel industry. It is being launched by highly experienced and successful entrepreneurs in the industry.
The International Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotels and resorts across the Caribbean, the US and Latin America.
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and high-quality consulting services to hotel partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities)
- Build the portfolio of hotel partners by introducing prospective partners to our marketplace and facilitate their onboarding process
- Ensure that partner hotels’ products (content, rates and availability) are consistently optimized on the site to maximize customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
- Secure seasonal deals and promotions within the guidelines set by management to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts.
- Continuously promote and develop hotel partners’ high engagement with a full suite of market insights, Revenue management tools, Marketing and merchandising opportunities, Specialized brands…
- Represent the company in the local market, build the company’s profile with key local influencers (e.g. tourism bureau, hotel association, etc.) and provide expertise to the local industry
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent
- 2-5 years or relevant experience in delaing with hotels at an international level
- Approximately 30 – 40% of travel for market visits
- Appreciated previous experience: Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Sofitel, Gansvoort Hotels, Standard Hotels, Peninsula Hotels, St Regis, Mandarin Oriental, Park Hyatt, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tripadvisor…
- Appreciated previous titles: Market Manager, Market Director, Sales Manager, Sales Representative