Our client is a global CPG company focusing in footwear and footwear accessories for fitness, sports and outdoor. Their products are sold in about 75000 retail locations in North America and in 70 countries worldwide.
This role assists in managing all aspects of sales, related to the Latin Americas business; responsible for driving sales, marketing, and product at the account level while implementing growth initiatives within key accounts. This position works directly with key accounts as well as territory sales representatives. This position is the primary interface for the company with the customers, in which through consistent and ongoing support, the Sales Manager is expected to deliver on sales targets and goals by building and maintaining relationships with existing and new accounts.
- Execute company goals- Double Down Strategy
- Manage and grow existing account base, procure new business through strategic partnerships
- Oversee all interactions with accounts including sales, operations, marketing, accounting, etc. to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Communication (internal and external)
- Strategic Planning (internal and external)
- Budget (plan, manage, and deliver budget goals)
- Data Analysis (internal and external)
- Presentations (internal and external)
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge on the company’s and competitor products and retail landscapes.
- Coordinate execution of deliverables with all departments within the company (Sales, Marketing/Brand, Logistics, Finance, Product Development, MAP Enforcement)
- Calendar Management (coordinate sales calendar with PD calendar internally, manage sell-in calendar with retailers externally)
- White Space (Idea Generation, internal and external)
- Deliverables (recaps, reports, sales tools, store analysis, presentations, etc.)
- Work with accounts and internal teams to implement retail merchandising solutions
- Territory Rep management
- Minimum 3-5 years in retail sales management roles
- BS/BA preferably in Business, Retail Management, and/or Textiles
- Outside sales experience
- Demonstrated success in B2B sales
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish Required)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Sales skills:
- Effectively present product, programs, initiatives, etc.
- Ability to overcome objections and provide solutions
- Accurately access situations and/or opportunities
- Provide leadership and knowledge of retail needs and solutions
- Work independently to meet sales goals and deadlines
- Self-motivated and comfortable with presenting to new and current accounts
- Clear, concise, and courteous communication with accounts and company staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Share and seek information with appropriate personnel
- Assume responsibility and takes initiative to support company efforts
- Demonstrate accountability to accounts goals and budgets
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow through to ensure goals are attained and programs are successful
- Ability to multi-task between projects, brands, etc.
- Adapt and react quickly to changing situations, opportunities, etc.
- Understanding of systems (internal and external) to effectively provide or create solutions to challenges and/or limitations
- Exhibit project management skills
- Driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Appreciated previous experience:
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Manager Latin America, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager