Our client is the management company of a portfolio of luxury boutique hotels across North America.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing with primary responsibility for marketing and social media partnerships to increase business with their Global Sales clients. This is not a branding role, but a marketing role directly supporting sales. Not as creative, but still requires a keen eye for refined super-luxury hospitality!
- Grow our social media presence through our travel trade and group partners.
- Storytelling, creating content, and posts for our key accounts
- Develop content from concept to execution including copywriting
- Engage with our key travel partners in developing marketing plans to drive business to our properties
- Prospect and develop brand marketing partnerships (private jets, luxury brands) in conjunction with existing marketing team
- Develop newsletter campaigns from creation to implementation through Salesforce & Navis/Revinate working in collaboration with our internal digital marketing team
- Maintain the travel agent website – keeping content fresh and up to date with new materials as they become available
- Support GSO with marketing collateral and materials for promotional purposes for our properties
- Have an entrepreneurial flair and a strong marketing and communications background
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Ability to interact with many stakeholders – Global Sales, marketing, communications, e-commerce teams
- Experience running social media portals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in developing luxury marketing plans and content
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing & social media
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Advanced computer skills to include Adobe InDesign and other software for marketing collateral and Google applications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing preferred