This is an office-based position (4 days at the office / 1 day from home)
The employer for thisRegional Marketing Manager role is a large international fragrance and beauty products company.
Our client is searching for an Operational Regional Marketing Manager for the Latin American market, who will act as a liaison between the sales team and the Global Operational Marketing team for an assigned brand portfolio (about 2-3 brands).
She/He is responsible for creating and implementing winning differentiation strategies in Latin America, will support any business decision with analyses and market data and will ensure all marketing plans are successfully executed in market.
- Define cross-functional 360 brand engagement strategy, overseeing a calendar of product launches
- Manage development of marketing plans
- Develop overarching communications strategy that sets key performance goals (Branding / Traffic / Conversion / Retention) and delivers the right balance of paid, owned, and earned traffic with positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with partners to develop and implement integrated marketing plans that support brand objectives with focus on digital, traditional media and client facing activities
- Track product forecasts and liaise with the global operational marketing team and the sales department to ensure successful launches and product availability
- Monitor and challenge marketing/media budgets and spend by country
- Analyze market trends and gather customer and consumer-insights to propose new ideas and drive sales
- Develop US COOP digital and in-store ideas & facilitate their implementation in collaboration with internal & external cross-functional teams
- Coordinate and handle market specific requests for distributors/US retailers: – presentations – new products sheets – merchandising – visual requests – assets
- Develop Regional Merchandising guidelines adapted to the relevant markets
- Update LATAM Marketing Launch Plans & Global Marketing Activity Reports (monthly), analyze results and provide the team with comments and action plan
- Liaise with OPM and PR/Training Team to provide US retailers and distributors in time with new & adapted Social Media/Digital and Training assets
- Support the Regional Marketing Director
- the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- strong structured and organizational skills (tight deadlines to manage)
- proficiency at sales analysis, business planning and execution
- prior trade/operational marketing and beauty industry experience is a must (3 to 5 years minimum)
- self-motivation combined with a team player spirit
- a positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- excellent communication skills to collaborate with the sales, marketing teams and other departments
- computer and analytical skills: Excellent Excel/Powerpoint capabilities. Adobe Suite knowledge.
- must be fluent in Spanish
- Appreciated previous experience: Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Coty, Interparfums, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, Puig, Roger & Gallet, YSL, Chanel, L’Oreal
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director