Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Sales Director (Beauty)
Location: Tampa, FL area
Alternate location: must relocate to the Tampa area
Industry: Beauty / Cosmetics
Market: North America
Channel: Beauty Salons and Spas, some retail to be developed.
Reporting to: President
Direct Reports: Team of outside sales reps and and inside account managers
Benefits: Health Insurance
Visa: No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization
Job ID: CW23-026-2
Our client, a distinguished frontrunner in the clean beauty industry, empowers beauty professionals like Hair Stylists, Estheticians, and Salon/Spa Owners with an esteemed assortment of clean beauty brands and revolutionary business support. Their focus on client success and commitment to environmental sustainability sets them apart in the beauty sector. Their unique business model heavily leans on innovative marketing techniques to generate leads, strategically moving away from traditional cold-calling methods.
The Sales Director will be the driving force behind meeting ambitious sales targets and expanding the client base. They will play a pivotal role in enhancing client satisfaction and contributing to the overall growth of the business by fostering strategic partnerships and ensuring excellent customer service. A key part of the role will involve leveraging best sales practices, developing robust sales strategies, and effectively managing the sales team.
The successful candidate will be a passionate and inspiring individual with a strong focus on client-centric service and ideally a strong experience in “professional” beauty (salons / spas). They will be a strategic thinker, adept at problem-solving and building strong relationships. They will possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and demonstrate an innate ability to motivate a team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Achieving and exceeding ambitious sales targets quarterly.
- Recruiting, retaining, and training sales team members to meet or surpass sales goals.
- Overseeing sales team and advancing sales operations.
- Leveraging knowledge of best sales practices to identify areas for improvement and developing plans to attain desired outcomes.
- Establishing strategic relationships and creating opportunities to grow client base.
- Monitoring the market, competitor products, and activities.
- Providing sales reports and feedback to the leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Implementing cross-sell and upsell strategies with utmost integrity.
- Monitoring and analyzing customers’ usage of our product.
- Motivating and managing New Sales and Account Managers to achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Keeping accurate records of client interactions, growth opportunities, and potential challenges.
- Collaborating effectively with Marketing, Product Development, & Education teams to implement superior sales and marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a sales leadership position.
- A minimum of 5 years in a selling role.
- Proficient in CRM Technologies, ERP, and standard business and sales software.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Experience with operating and improving an Inbound Marketing & Sales Organization.
- Ability to strategize and organize a highly automated sales, marketing, and customer service environment using emails, chatbots, SMS, call campaigns, and other web-based technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written, and verbal.
- Proven track record of driving sales and aligning complex customer solutions with business goals and objectives.
- Experience in the Professional Beauty Industry is a plus.