Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Sales Manager (Pre-owned Luxury Watches)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Relocation: Relocation package offered
Industry: Pre-owned Luxury Goods
Channel: Online Retailer
Reporting to: COO
Direct Reports: Team of Sales Consultants (Senior and Junior)
Salary Range: (USD) Above $140k to $150k in annual base salary + bonus
Visa: Must have a valid Work permit for the US
Job ID: CW23-041
Our client for this Sales Manager position is an established and successful pre-owned luxury watches online retailer.
Objective of the Role
They are seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Manger to lead their world-class Sales team. This crucial role starts with being an expert in luxury watch brands and having a detailed understanding and mastery of the sales processes specific to the luxury sector. They are looking for a top producing performance driven professional. In addition, they are looking for someone who can act as the conductor of the team – orchestrating the allocation of resources to close sales, ensuring customers have a phenomenal experience, and building / developing the team.
The role will have a clear path for advancement within their rapidly growing organization. If you are passionate about the luxury watch industry and ready to embark on a rewarding career journey, please apply to the job.
This is a essentially a retail management position for an online store, which means that instead of being on the floor greeting and advising clients, you respond to incoming leads and requests from the website and use phone, emails or video conferences to sell the company’s products. We are looking for a luxury retail manager / store manager who is interested and motivated to manager a team, behind computers and phones, rather than on the floor.
Weekdays + 2 Saturdays per month (leading to 1 weekday off these weeks).
- Goal Achievement: Drive our success by meeting our performance goals (sales, response SLAs, customer feedback)
- Sales Workflow and Policies: Develop a strong understanding of SwissWatchExpo’s overall sales workflow and policies and execute project work to help drive continued improvement
- Closing Sales: Drive results by both personally and through management of the team closing sales via phone calls, emails, and in store
- Client Service Excellence: Personally, and through the team deliver a positive and professional client service experience from the initial interaction to the final sale, building strong relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Post-Sales Support: Provide exceptional post-sales support to clients, proactively addressing their needs such as answering questions, handling returns, and facilitating exchanges, ensuring a seamless and satisfying experience
- Team Development and Management: Work to build a high performance sales team through supporting hiring, training / feedback, and managing allocation of resources
- Deep knowledge of watch brands and product
- Proven record of sales / experience in high-end luxury sales
- Sales-minded individual – proven ability to close sales quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering a world class customer experience
- Experience building long-term recurring relationships with your customer base through sales technique, product knowledge, and suggestive selling
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to commute or relocate – Atlanta, GA
- Appreciated previous title: Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Director