Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Senior Sales Consultant (Pre-owned Luxury Watches)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Relocation: Relocation package offered
Industry: Pre-owned Luxury Goods
Channel: Online Retailer
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Salary Range: (USD) Above $90k to $100k in annual base salary + bonus
Visa: Must have a valid Work permit for the US
Job ID: CW23-040
*** This opportunity is reserved to candidates with strong luxury watch experience. If you only have luxury goods experience, we have a slightly more junior version of this job here: https://accurservices.com/job/sales-consultant-pre-owned-luxury-watches/ ***
Our client for this Senior Sales Consultant position is an established and successful pre-owned luxury watches online retailer.
Objective of the Role
They are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Sales Consultant to join their world-class team. This crucial role starts with being an expert in luxury watch brands and having a detailed understanding and mastery of the sales processes specific to the luxury sector.
The role will have a clear path for advancement within their rapidly growing organization. If you are passionate about the luxury watch industry and ready to embark on a rewarding career journey, please apply.
This is a essentially a retail position for an online store, which means that instead of being on the floor greeting and advising clients, you respond to incoming leads and requests from the website and use phone, emails or video conferences to sell the company’s products. We are looking for luxury retail people who are interested and motivated to work as a team, behind computers and phones, rather than on the floor.
Weekdays + 2 Saturdays per month (leading to 1 weekday off these weeks).
- Goal Achievement: Drive their success by meeting and exceeding daily and monthly goals
- Sales Workflow and Policies: Develop a strong understanding of the company’s overall sales workflow and policies – effectively and efficiently closing sales
- Lead Management and Follow-up: Manage client leads effectively, promptly responding to inquiries via phone calls, emails, and chats
- Client Service Excellence: Deliver a positive and professional client service experience from the initial interaction to the final sale, building strong relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Post-Sales Support: Provide exceptional post-sales support to clients, proactively addressing their needs such as answering questions, handling returns, and facilitating exchanges, ensuring a seamless and satisfying experience
Additionally, assist with client communication during the procurement process, and actively contribute to the creation of processes and workflows that enhance the team’s ability to provide unique and innovative solutions.
- Deep knowledge of watch brands and product
- Proven record of sales / experience in high-end luxury sales
- Sales-minded individual – proven ability to close sales quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering a world class customer experience
- Experience building long-term recurring relationships with your customer base through sales technique, product knowledge, and suggestive selling
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to commute or relocate – Atlanta, GA
- Appreciated previous titles: Senior Sales Associate, Retail Sales Specialist, Retail Sales Supervisor