Our client for this US Business Development Manager career opportunity is a very strong high quality eyelash care beauty company from Canada. After successful international expansion over the years, they are now opening their US distribution.
The US Business Development Manager will be in charge of developing a selective distribution across the US (department stores and specialty stores such as Sephora, Ulta, etc…)
The ideal candidates is a cosmetic professional with experience and with contacts among cosmetic buyers of selective distribution. Fluent in French would be a great plus! Also, the team is small, and you will need to be open to wear many hats!
- Strong “sales hunter” / business developer with existing connections in the Cosmetic department of selective distribution
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 5 to 7 years experience in beauty
- Independent, Entrepreneur
- Profit driven but with quality to maintain brand image
- Strong experience of the US domestic market
- Strong financial and planning skills
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office Experience with those distribution channel: Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s, Nordstrom…
- Appreciated previous titles: National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Sisley, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.