Our client for this US Business Unit Director career opportunity is an international manufacturing company, specialized in polymer based packaging for the pharmaceutical industry. They have around 10 manufacturing facilities in Asia and 1 in New Jersey
The person will be heading all the operations in the unit including Production , Production Management , Purchase , Sales , QC, and Human resource Management. The person should have an understanding on GMP and regulatory affairs relating to pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for someone either coming from a plastic moulding manufacturing / production environment, or distribution to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Would be responsible for managing all the Operations including sales , purchase, QC , Production, production planning and Human Resource Management .
- Would be responsible for improving the profitability of the Organization and best in class reputation .
- Coordinating all the departments to work for the common goal of the organization .
- To develop a business plan and ensure its execution and provide analysis on the plan .
- To develop and maintain a MIS on a periodic manner
- Cost management of the manufacturing activities
- Business development skills
- Coordinating and bonding skills
- Customer support and service
- Motivating Team Leader
- Go getter attitude
- Laisioning skills with authorities
- Production manager
- Sales manager
- Qc Manager
- Warehouse supervisor
- Purchase administrator
- HR head (outsourced agency )
- 10 years of relevant experience in polymers / plastic moulding production, or 10 years of business development experience with the pharmaceutical industry
- Appreciated previous titles: BU Director, Executive Director, Managing Director, General Manager.