The employer for this US Sales Director position in Perfumes is a large international perfumes and fragrance company.
We are looking for a strong US Sales Director professional, who has a “hunter” / business developer mindset to develop the following distribution channels:
- Drugstore Chains: Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid
- Mid-Tier: Kohl’s, Sear’s
- Warehouse: Target, Walmart, Costco
The US Sales Director must have a strong sales background and a proven track record of driving growth. We are looking for a creative risk taker with a passion to build and expand our business. This person is a seasoned salesperson with strong relationships with decision makers. This manager can build a projection from the bottom up and deliver a strong sales number, staying within budget constraints. This individual would work well in a team environment and be able to collaborate with all departments.
Sales Director Responsibilities
- Generate and Implement new initiatives to increase sales & profitability. Work collaboratively within the organization to insure execution of key initiatives that lead to increased market share and profitability across all brands.
- Build and expand relationships with key retailers Establish continuing dialogue and build top level relationships with key retailers such as Kohl’s, Target, Walmart and Walgreen’s; proactively advancing the company’s reputation as a strong partner to grow their fragrance category with our brands through development of special programs and sharp pricing.
- Manage sales data and analytics; communicating relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Identify new areas of business opportunities beyond current organizational thinking. Drive the development and execution of long-term strategies to increase business.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Sales & Distribution, ideally within the Perfumes – Fragrances – Beauty category
- Proof of solid relationships with key contacts at (above) specific accounts (Drugstores and Warehouse clubs)
- A strategic thinker who can identify opportunities and develop plans to capitalize on them in a timely manner
- A self-starter, experience in owning and driving a P&L, comfortable managing a budget
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Brand Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America