Our client for this opportunity is a very large and well known Wines & Spirits group.
Define the appropriate route to market, create and implement the proper brand plans to keep building of all group brands in some Caribbean markets while delivering short terms commercial and financial objectives.
Previous experience in Spirits / Liquors / Wines is a must. International sales is strongly preferred.
- Determine, manage, animate and negotiate with all 3rd party distributors in their respective markets to maximize share of voice of the group’s brands in order to reach commercial targets
- Build yearly brand plans (brand, pricing, promotion strategies…) and ensure proper implementation throughout the year
- Represent group’s brands during trainings, presentation to important customers, organize tastings…
- Ensure proper commercial and financial reporting / forecasting to the zone
- Territories include: Puerto Rico, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Cayman, Belize
- Formal marketing & sales background with proven ability to utilize marketing tools to build premium brands
- Engaging personality with a strong entrepreneurial aptitudes and ability to deliver a lot with small
- High energy self-starter with the ability to function autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the high value / image products industry. Very good sense of quality of execution
- A degree in sales / marketing field
- Bilingual English / Spanish is mandatory. French would be a plus
- Ability to travel in the markets (60% of the time)
- Knowledge of Caribbean markets
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with focus on beverage and high value image products is preferred. A background in the alcohol beverage industry is preferable
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Bardinet, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, Distell, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Jose Cuervo, LVMH, Marie Brizard, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron Spirits, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Edrington, WEBB, William Grant & Sons, Zamora, etc.
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Key Account Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment