Title: Business Development Manager
Territory: Travel Retail North America, Mexico and Cruises
Reporting to: Regional Business Development Director
Location: Miami, FL (home based) or NYC
Our client is a ゠leading international group in Confectionery, Snacks, Food.
Success in this role will be delivered through establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships coupled with a collaborative planning approach to account management and in store activation.゠ The BDM will be responsible for implementing the regional strategy with both retailers and distributors.
The ideal profile is an International Sales professional with 2 or 3 years previous experience in Travel Retail/ Duty free, ideally with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (low margins, large volumes categories).
- Maintain the high level of recognition of the company / brand name in the Duty Free Markets: North America, Mexico and CRuises
- Design, implement and enforce procedures required to be able to grow the business with existing and new customers
- Follow-up of promotional activities designed with the Marketing department
- Manage your sales forecasts and marketing budgets precisely
- Watch competition and local legal requirements
- Responsible for rolling, monthly forecasts on customer/item level
- Regular customer visits to ensure and support the execution of the Annual Plan (incl. store checks, Staff-Trainings, Promotional Set-ups etc.)
- Profit & loss responsibility
- Deliver inputs for promotional concepts
- Develop marketing and promotional activities to support sales in the points of sales
- Analyze your monthly sales and explain variances
- MBA strongly preferred
- Available to travel nationally and internationally 50% to 70% of the time.
- 2 or 3 years minimum of experience in the Travel Retail / Duty Free industry (Food & Beverage or consumer goods industries: Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, etc…)
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Profound export and sales skills
- Strong negotiating ability
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Godiva, PepsiCo, Coca Cola Company, Kraft Food, Ferrero, Lindt, Nestle, P&G, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Mars…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
How To Apply
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment