Our client゠is a very large French Group in Bread & Bakery products opening an office in NYC and focused on the East Coast. They are taking over their distributors business and already have close to 1000 points of sales.
Develop new and existing accounts mostly with regional or national retail chains, either directly or through a network of distributors and food brokers.
We need a strong Key Account Manager in food with an entrepreneurial spirit!゠Experience in Bread or bakery products would be ideal, if not frozen food or beverage.
- Optimize and expand the business with current accounts.
- Develop new account, primarily on the North East and Atlantic region.
- Recommend & adapt the portfolio for this market
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Evaluate゠annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Implement national sales programs to the clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.
- Previous experience & network in food retail and clubs (Stop & Shop, Associated, A&P Supermarkets, Big M, D’Agostino, Fairway, Foodtown, Gristedes, Key Foods, Allegiance, Harris Teeter, Trader’s Joe, WholeFoods, Whole Foods, Costco, Shop Rite, Publix, Safeway, Kroger, Heb, B&A Broker, Pinnacle Foods, Triangle Foods, World Finer Foods, Acosta, S&S Food Broker, etc…)
- Entrepreneurial spirit / Motivated to work in a start up company
- Appreciated previous experience: KIND, Chobani, Clif Bar, Happy Family, GogoSqueez, Popchips, Vitamin Water, Larabar, Annies, Dannon, Nestle, Unilever
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Regional Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment