Our client is a very successful and fast growing European Gourmet Food company opening their US operations in New York.
The Sales Director contributes to the success of the brand by executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts. The account list is not finalized and will depend on the candidate and their experience. The Territory here is mostly the Greater New York City area. This person is responsible for managing key customer relationships to include negotiating customer agreements that deliver against annual sales plans while successfully delivering against the customer’s expectations. S/he must develop strategic account plans in order to create sales proposals yielding profitable account development and growth.
We need an aggressive sales person with strong experience in fast growing companies in NYC and extensive knowledge of account planning and distribution.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- A minimum of 8-10 years of fact-based direct selling experience, including 3 to 5 years of Corporate calls at regional or national level
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: KIND, Chobani, Clif Bar, Happy Family, GogoSquezz, Popchips, Vitamin Water, Larabar, Annies, .
- Appreciated previous titles: Key Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Category Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment