Job Status: CLOSED
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager (Luxury Boutique Hotel)
Location: Miami Beach, FL 33139
Industry: Luxury Hospitality
Market: South Florida area
Reporting to: General Manager
Languages: English only
Salary Range: (USD) Around $90k in annual base salary
Benefits: Health, vision, 401k
Visa: No Sponsorship available
Job ID: CW23-019
Our client is a prestigious Boutique Luxury Hotel located in the vibrant heart of Miami Beach. Renowned for its first-class service, elegant atmosphere, and exceptional culinary offerings, the hotel has become a preferred destination for those seeking a unique blend of luxury and comfort. As an organization, our client places a strong emphasis on providing a memorable guest experience, underpinned by a commitment to excellence across all aspects of their operations.
The Food & Beverage Manager, who will also fulfill the role of Restaurant Manager, will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the hotel’s Restaurant, Room Service, and Lounge operations. This position requires a dynamic leader who can cultivate relationships, drive operational efficiency, and ensure that financial objectives are met while consistently enhancing the guest experience.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced, creative, and resourceful professional. They understand the importance of leading and empowering diverse, talented teams, and are adept at problem-solving, conflict resolution, and team building. This individual must have a strong understanding of industry trends and be able to channel their creativity into creating guest-enticing promotions and presentations. They should have a keen eye for financial operations, including budget management and revenue maximization. A commitment to safety and asset protection is crucial.
- Manage all aspects of Restaurant, Room Service, and Lounge operations, ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Lead, empower, and coach a diverse team throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Oversee multiple outlet budgets, conduct forecasts, and effectively communicate results for revenue maximization.
- Create and manage guest-enticing promotions and presentations to capture maximum in-house guest and expanded local market share.
- Maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required.
- Minimum four years’ experience in a related position.
- Advanced knowledge of food and beverage or hospitality industries.
- Applicable Food Safety certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills; proficiency in a second language is advantageous.
- Regular use of computer, business equipment, and related software.