Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail Americas office of the L’Oreal Group!
Act as a brand ambassador and makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics on both airport and downtown points of sales. Organize makeup training sessions motivate team members.
We need someone with a very strong beauty retail background, outstanding customer services and selling skills. A background in beauty with companies like L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Shiseido or LVMH is welcome.
- Increase awareness of brand values and create strong brand loyalty
- Conduct make-up applications on customers using Giorgio Armani products and services, explaining Brand rituals, benefits & techniques, recommend a routine (including skincare), and close the sale.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers, following company & retailer standards and procedures.
- Build solid relationships with retail partner management and selling teams
- Execute and complete travel agenda established by superiors
- Anticipate travel documentation (visa or work permits) and obtain information of travel agenda (contact information, schedules, etc)
- Handle travel expense account
- Training the Beauty Advisors in Giorgio Armani make-up techniques when at point of sale (through demonstration on customers or coaching)
- Motivate, coach & increase the excitement & engagement of the sales team
- Achieve individual & collective sales targets (Event, daily or monthly / Productivity is key)
- Reporting following each animation/trip
- Verify product merchandizing & counter image (clean, tidy and welcoming selling area)
- Liaise with marketing and training teams in order to implement and improve the animation plan, the coaching plan and all marketing initiatives.
- Media appearances, PR events, Make up shows and interviews as requested
- He or she will attend Paris and Milan top selective trainings.
- Available to travel 70% of the time
- Work on some weekends and holidays as required
- Qualitative and quantitative reporting on animations conducted
- Proficient in MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous titles: Makeup Artist, Makeup Artist, Training Manager, Education Manager.