|Job Title||Trainer & Merchandiser (Luxury Watches)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33130|
|Market||Latin America & Caribbean|
|Channel||Local markets and Travel Retail|
|Reporting to||Marketing Director|
|Languages||English and Spanish required (portuguese appreciated)|
|Visa||MUST have a valid US work permit. No sponsorship possible|
The Trainer – Merchandiser will deliver product and merchandising training programs in the Latin America & Caribbean region (includes Travel Retail doors in North and Latin America, Caribbean, as well as Cruise Ships) to create a fleet of brand “experts” at the retail level and to deliver perfect merchandising execution in all stores.
We are looking for a pro-active and dynamic Regional Education Executive / Trainer with previous retail sales and training experience in luxury goods (beauty, watches & jewelry, Leather Goods..). Great public speaking skills needed! The position requires very extensive international travelling: up to 75%.
Trainer & Merchandiser Job Description
- Conduct training programs for wholesale and retail sales teams, and “train-the-trainer” sessions for internal teams
- Focus on product, brand, selling skills and trade marketing (applying visual merchandising guidelines, usage of new display elements, etc.)
- Create training content adapted to the needs of the region based on global content in relation with Headquarters Training department
- Schedule and manage logistics for all training sessions within allocated budget
- Manage e-learning platform
- Visit all the point of sales to ensure proper implementation of corporate displays & trade items and send qualitative reports to Sales and Marketing departments
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager to consolidate points of sales needs in terms of displays and visual merchandising and support on the new stores and boutique openings
- Animate Regional Sales Seminar in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing departments
- Travel up to 70% throughout the Latin America & Caribbean region
- Degree level education,
- With an initial successful experience (minimum 4 years) ideally in retail and training. Project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent Presentation Skills (m Must be able to represent the brand as subject expert)
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- Expertise with the MS Office Suite – Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Open minded with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adapt easily to changes and will bring up new ideas and solutions
- Passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports.
- Good understanding of the luxury environment and of the Caribbean & Latin America culture.
- Appreciated previous experience: Beaute Prestige International, BPI, Beiersdorf, Bulgari, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Estee Lauder, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hermes, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Occitane, L’Oreal, Lancome, La Prairie, Procter & Gamble, P&G, Shiseido, Sisley, YSL Beaute, Yves-Saint-Laurent, Richemont, Cartier, Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, Swatch Group, LVMH, Montblanc
- Appreciated previous titles: International Trainer, Regional Education Executive