Our client for this opportunity is a very famous luxury watch and jewelry brand with an office in New York for the North American market.
Overall responsibility for the development of marketing, communication, and product strategies for the brand in North America.
We need a strong Operational Marketing executive, good with number and with a strong business acumen. You don’t have to have a watches & jewelry background, coming from luxury fragrances and cosmetics or high end wines & spirits could work too. Job Description
- Take an active role in the management of the brand under the guidance of the President and CEO.
- Oversee, manage and develop Marketing, Merchandising, Advertising, PR, event and Visual Merchandising teams.
- Define and implement a local Marketing and Communication strategy that :
• will support the brand’s priorities
• will ensure that both sales and image will be leveraged
• will be in full coherence with the brand’s worldwide strategy
- Initiate, manage and coordinate the 360 action plans in collaboration with the marketing team and ensure that the US commercial teams are provided with the most efficient support
- Continue to build the image of the brand to the level of exclusivity and desirability it deserves and be the safeguard of this image
- Define and implement effective processes to monitor costs, budgets (S&D, A&P…), stock sand pricing.
- Manage efficiently a team of 7 persons in various disciplines; drive motivation, reinforce efficiencies and productivity , pro-activity and creative processes
- Manage the the brand’s strategic plan once a year
- BA, MA or MBA in business related field
- 10 plus years of experience in Marketing and Communications; strong knowledge of the luxury/jewelry industry is a plus, but beauty, prefumes, cosmetics or wines & spirits is possible
- Microsoft Office and SAP is a plus.
- Good strategic knowledge
- Strong organizational, management and interpersonal skills required.
- Team player, well organized and structured.
- Appreciated previous experience:Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Dior, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Hamilton, Harry Winston, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, L’Oreal, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch Group, Tag Heuer, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Director, VP of Marketing, Head of Marketing.