Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail Americas office of the L’Oreal Group!
Act as a brand ambassador and makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics on both airport and downtown points of sales. Organize makeup training sessions motivate team members.
We need someone with a very strong beauty retail background, outstanding customer services and selling skills.
- Increase awareness of brand values and create strong brand loyalty
- Conduct make-up applications on customers using Giorgio Armani products and services, explaining Brand rituals, benefits & techniques, recommend a routine (including skincare), and close the sale.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers, following company & retailer standards and procedures.
- Build solid relationships with retail partner management and selling teams
- Execute and complete travel agenda established by superiors
- Anticipate travel documentation (visa or work permits) and obtain information of travel agenda (contact information, schedules, etc)
- Handle travel expense account
- Training the Beauty Advisors in Giorgio Armani make-up techniques when at point of sale (through demonstration on customers or coaching)
- Motivate, coach & increase the excitement & engagement of the sales team
- Achieve individual & collective sales targets (Event, daily or monthly / Productivity is key)
- Reporting following each animation/trip
- Verify product merchandizing & counter image (clean, tidy and welcoming selling area)
- Liaise with marketing and training teams in order to implement and improve the animation plan, the coaching plan and all marketing initiatives.
- Media appearances, PR events, Make up shows and interviews as requested
- He or she will attend Paris and Milan top selective trainings.
- Available to travel 70% of the time
- Work on some weekends and holidays as required
- Qualitative and quantitative reporting on animations conducted
- Proficient in MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous titles: Makeup Artist, Makeup Artist, Training Manager, Education Manager.
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America