Agriculture and Food Production Recruiting and Executive Search Services
Agribusiness — the growing, production and distribution of food on every level of consumption globally — is one of the bedrock pillars of the global economy and demands top executives who excel at coming up with novel solutions to the industry’s most pressing concerns.
Agriculture and Food Production at a glance
Agriculture comprises a number of different, interconnected industries including agribusiness, agrichemical, pesticide, seed stock, biofuels, animal feeds, biofuels, grain transport, farm machinery and much more. A number of notable multi-national companies in food and consumer packaged goods maintain large portfolios within this space.
Prominent agribusiness entities include:
- Dow AgroSciences
- Archer Daniels Midlands (ADM)
- John Deere
- General Mills
Major Industry Concerns for Agribusiness
Our valued clients in agriculture surface the following concerns within their industry:
- Security: Food distribution networks are increasingly globalized and, at the same time, the transport of food is heavily energy-dependent. The industry demands highly specialized expertise in energy security issues as well as attendant risks and opportunities involved in our increasing use of technology and automation.
- Sustainability: Technological innovation is transforming agricultural and food production, and much of that innovation is tied to finding ways to make the food supply chain more renewable and sustainable. Global organizations look for executive candidates who are keyed into this shift in priorities.
- Globalization: It’s not enough to serve a single market. The companies we work with always have an eye to the global implication of their work in agriculture and production.
- Production Efficiency: Executives in the food sector are very mindful of the bottom line and realizing efficiencies at scale.
How We Serve the Agriculture and Food Production Industry
With deep expertise in Agriculture and Food Production, our partner recruiters at CFR follow an extensive 9-step process designed to efficiently deliver top candidates to this important sector.