ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this position is a very well known luxury goods company.
Directs, administers, and coordinates the financial activities of the organization in support of policies, goals and objectives established by the CFO and the Board of Directors by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
The ideal profile for this role is゠a financial profile with at least 5 years of management experience and corporate accounting background.
- Prepare monthly reporting to Group and local management which financial activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Monitor budgets and inform management of variances on a monthly basis.
- Direct the preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Provide management with timely reviews of organization’s financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Coordinate preparation of tax returns with New York office.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts, and periodic physical verifications of inventory and fixed assets.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Establish relations with banks and other financial institutions.
- Evaluate and recommend computer applications systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. ゠Master’s degree and CPA preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in the Accounting and Finance field.
- At least three years’ experience in management.
- 3 years’ Corporate Accounting experience
- Internal Control / Internal Audit experience
- Intermediate/advance proficiency level in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge in general accounting principles.
- Strong mathematical skills and reasoning ability
- Proven leadership and organizational abilities that enables him to establish and achieve organizational goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date US work authorization (H1B, Green Card or citizenship)
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Richemont, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Accounting Coordinator, Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller