|Job Title||Finance Manager – Consumer Goods|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Miami, FL 33131|
|Industry||Consumer Goods / CPG|
|Reporting to||General Manager + functional reporting to Global CFO|
|Benefits||Base + bonus + Health + 401k|
Our client for this Finance Manager position is an international consumer goods / CPG company.
- Manage all aspects of accounting:, payroll, controlling, accounts payable, revenue billing, accounts receivable, fixed assets, income and other taxes, and general ledger.
- Control the flow of cash through the organization with a special emphasis on the credit card payments & maintain the integrity of funds. Limit risk on cash.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to financial team.
- Coordinate & prepare budgets & proposals.
- Monitor budget objectives by analyzing variances; suggest corrective actions.
- Review & recommend long-range financial and administrative objectives, policies and processes.
- Coordinate systems and procedures, prepare reports as required by CEO, parent company or third party.
- Direct and organize all general accounting activities. Prepare monthly accounting and financial reports including interim and year-end financial statements.
- Ensure accurate accounting systems and record keeping. Align with HQ on finance processes.
- In charge of providing all necessary documents pertaining to financial and operational details during semi-annual audits.
- Prepare reporting for headquarters on a monthly basis
- Streamline current management processes while supervising a variety of operational and administrative functions.
- Assist and coordinate activities with the CEO and other managers
- Partner & Collaborate with Director, HR & Payroll on all related functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or another related field
- 5+ years of experience in similar position
- Strong accounting technical qualifications and experience depth/breadth.
- Supervisory skills and experience.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves and participate regularly in details.
- Collaborative leadership style with high emotional intelligence.
- Seasoned business/strategy perspective and professional maturity.
- Excellent speaking, writing and presentation communication skills.
- Experience with IT systems, including implementation and interfaces
- Experience with SAGE ERP is a must.
- Results-driven personality eager to partner with management to organize, plan and achieve company goals.
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: Controller, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Internal Auditor, Financial Auditor