POLL: US job from foreign entity: Employment terms?

Don’t miss our analysis of this poll here. 

If a foreign entity wanted to hire you as their first (and/or) only US representative, which would you prefer:
Be employed (W2) on the payroll of their US legal entity (if any) without benefits.
Be hired as an independent contractor (1099) or via your own legal entity (if you have one) without benefits
Be employed (W2) by a third party company, acting as a service provider for your "employer" but able to provide you with health and retirement benefits
No preference/depends on the offer
Would not accept any of these options

Leave a Reply