Job Search Strategy: 8 Steps to Making Your Application Stand Out and Get Interviews
With a little preparation, you can make your job search much more successful. In this video, get tips on:
- Developing a specific strategy for your job search
- How to create email job alerts to stay up-to-date in real time
- Maximize the impact of your cover letter
- Connect directly to decision-makers and circumvent frustrating dead ends in the hiring process.
- Close the loop by strategic follow-ups
If you find this video useful, please leave us a comment!
Thank you for the insightful tips. As you correctly state, it asks for lots of preparation and personal branding. A successful strategy I have been using is to respond to C-suite-employees of companies I’m interested in, if they appear in media and I have a perspective to add.
This immediately creates a meaningful conversation and often leads to an invite for a call or a conversation. Of course, it is important to trigger them with a fresh POV.
If you would like to learn more about this, feel free to contact me.
Patrick van Schie
T: 305 333 1204